These Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wraps are an incredibly healthy quick dinner. If you are looking for recipes for chicken breast, leftover chicken or easy dinner recipes, these are the best!
This sriracha chicken lettuce wrap recipe is great for any time of the year, but especially for back to school and busy weeknights. This easy Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe is a family favorite in my house. And they are Weight Watchers friendly @ 4 WW points on my plan. You can click HERE to find out how many points they are on your personal plan!
For this easy honey sriracha chicken recipe, you'll need:
- olive oil
- boneless chicken breasts
- green onions
- soy sauce
- sriracha sauce
- vermicelli noodles
*See recipe card for quantities
📋VARIATIONS & SUBSTITUTIONS
- Noodles -you can use vermicelli, angel hair, egg noodles or ramen noodle - whatever you have on hand!
- Lettuce - I use green leaf lettuce but you can use bib lettuce, even head lettuce, whatever you prefer
- Spicy - if you like spicier - add more sriracaha!
- The chicken can be stored with the sauce in the fridge for 2-3 days. Keep the noodles and lettuce stored in a separate containers in the fridge. * You can store the noodles for a short time in the sauce, but after 24 hours they absorb the sauce and swell up.
- This chicken noodle mixture freezes well for up to 3 months, if you freeze it shortly after making it (before the noodles absorb the sauce and swell)
👪 SERVING SIZE
This recipe serves 10. However, you can also cut this recipe in half or double or triple it by adjusting the serving size on the recipe card. Just click on the serving size (it's highlighted in blue) and select the number of servings you’d like and the ingredient amounts will adjust accordingly.
These Chicken Lettuce Wraps are Weight Watchers friendly @ 4 WW points on my plan. You can click HERE to find out how many points they are on your personal plan!
- Cook chicken to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C) . Temperature is the very best way to check for doneness. I use this instant read thermometer- (affiliate link) it's great for everything food related!
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched the raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
So if you're looking for a quick and easy chicken breast recipe, you'll love these Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wraps!
Did you make this recipe? Please RATE THE RECIPE below!
📋 Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap Recipe
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts or leftover chicken skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 3 green onions diced
- ⅓ cup of honey
- 3 cloves of garlic minced (can substitute prepared minced or pureed garlic from jar)
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce I use low sodium
- 2-3 tablespoons of Sriracha chili sauce add more or less to taste
- 2 cups cooked vermicelli noodles
- 10 lettuce leaves I use green leaf lettuce but you can use bib lettuce, even head lettuce, whatever you prefer
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over high heat, and add the olive oil and cubed chicken.
- Add the carrots and green onions to the chicken.
- Whisk garlic, soy sauce, sriracha sauce and honey together in a small bowl. Then add to pan and combine.
- Cover with lid and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes or until carrots are softened and chicken is cooked through
- Meanwhile cook vermicelli noodles according to package directions. When done, drain and set aside.
- Whisk in 1 teaspoon of cornstarch to thicken the sauce. Cover the pan and cook for about 5 minutes longer or until desired thickness is reached.
- Add noodles to sauce and combine.
- Spoon onto washed and dried lettuce leaves. Serve immediately