Easter is coming and that means fun and colorful egg recipes! And since I hardly ever see actual Easter-themed drinks (that have no alcohol) and aren't simply spring drinks or fruit punch, I decided to create one...
This non-alcoholic Easter Punch is not only fun, but it's also full of flavor and easy to make with a few ingredients. It's topped with mini marshmallows and colored marshmallow Easter eggs for a colorful and simple garnish, so it makes a pretty display for your table! It's a big hit with adults and kids alike and it's perfect for your Easter celebration or family gatherings.
I love using pina colada mix in drinks; it's like a bouquet of tropical delight in one little bottle! Along with the mix, you'll also need a few simple ingredients for this delicious Easter punch recipe:
- lemonade concentrate
- ginger ale
- sparkling water
*see recipe card for quantities
📖 🍍Variations & Substitutions
- Pina Colada Mix: The pina colada mix gives this Easter brunch punch a hint of tropical, but you could use pineapple juice instead of lemonade if you really want to bump up that "tropical" feel. You could also substitute orange juice for more fruity flavors!
- Sparkling water: You could substitute lemon-lime soda for sparkling water.
- Marshmallow eggs - you could use plastic eggs instead or leave out the eggs and marshmallows and use it for bridal showers, baby showers, or other special occasions
- Lemonade: You could substitute pink lemonade for yellow lemonade
- Alcoholic Version: For the adults out there, please feel free to spike this recipe with some amber rum for all the tropical feels!
You will need a large punch bowl for this delicious punch recipe! Alternatively, you could use a large pitcher.
I discovered that a trifle bowl (affiliate link) also makes an excellent punch bowl. I only have one vintage punch bowl set and I was tired of using it for every single recipe. And since I couldn't get a reasonably priced punch set off of Amazon in a hurry, I simply used my trifle bowl and some wine glasses (you can use plastic ones for kids, or any type of glasses, for that matter).
The great thing about trifle bowls is they do double duty and are more reasonably priced than punch bowls. A trifle bowl costs about $35, while a punch bowl set starts at about $60+!
Make sure you add the marshmallow eggs and the mini marshmallows just before serving this Easter party punch! The color will eventually come off the marshmallow eggs the longer they're in contact with liquid (within an hour).
But usually, the kids in the crowd have devoured all the Easter eggs before that even has a chance to happen! However, you can add more, if desired. This recipe makes about 20 servings.
Simply double or triple the recipe if you want to make a large batch. Click on the blue serving size and select the number of servings you'd like and the quantities will adjust automatically.
So, if you're looking for non-alcoholic punch recipes, Easter drinks, or the perfect drink for your Easter Sunday celebration, then give this easy punch a try!
You might also like my Sparkling Strawberry Punch.
And if you're looking for more Easter menu ideas, check out my Easter brunch menu!
📋 Easter Punch Recipe
- ½ bag colored marshmallow eggs
- 20 mini white marshmallows
- Pour pina colada mix, sparkling water, gingerale and lemonade into punch bowl (or trifle bowl). Then add grenadine and stir. Add ice cubes, as desired.
- Add colored marshmallow eggs and mini marshmallows just prior to serving.