This simple and refreshing non- alcoholic punch, with Ginger ale and frozen strawberries is easy, quick, only 4 ingredients. This Strawberry Punch is kid friendly and perfect for family BBQ's, summer parties, hot days, baby showers and birthday parties and loved by children and adults alike! It's also WW friendly.
I discovered this Easy Strawberry party punch my years ago at a work function. One of my colleagues made it for our Stampede party at work. But since I couldn't remember what was in the one I’d had all those years before, I created this one and it's become my go -to now. But what I did recall was the frozen strawberries because they were awesome AND they do double duty as ice cubes! I'm sure I'm pretty close to the original because this one is so good!
You only need 4 ingredients for this easy peasy non alcoholic party punch:
- Ginger ale
- orange juice (5 Alive)
- sparkling water * I use lemon lime
- frozen strawberries
📖Variations & Substitutions
- Strawberries - you can use fresh strawberries instead of frozen, but you'll need ice cubes. Alternatively, you can freeze the fresh strawberries and use those
- Orange juice - you can use regular orange juice or freshly squeezed orange juice
- Ginger ale - use regular or diet ginger ale
- Sparkling Water - you can use any brand (Perrier, No Name, Bubly)
👪 Serving Size
This recipe makes 20 servings so it's great for serving a crowd! However, you can half, double or triple the recipe by clicking on the blue serving number and selecting the number of servings you'd like. The ingredient quantities will automatically adjust. You will just need additional punch bowls. Alternatively, you can serve it in a pitcher.
Store this strawberry party punch recipe for up to 3 days in a juice jug in the fridge. If you want to store it beyond that time, freeze it in the from of popsicles (see below)!
💭 Top Tip
I'm all about reinventing leftovers so I made ice pops with my leftover punch and they were super yummy! I don't like waste and if you feel the same, follow my Leftovers Reinvented Board on Pinterest for more great leftover ideas.
Seriously... this is the ultimate party punch! It's got this champagne-like bubbly and fizzy thing happening and it's the perfect for kids. I serve it at all my kids' birthday parties and family BBQ's and it gets requested all the time. And, although it's non alcoholic, it's totally spikeable with vodka or another spirit of your choice, if you so desire. But I’m more of a wine gal, so I’m perfectly happy to drink this punch sans alcohol (in between glasses of wine)! So, if you are looking for party punch recipes that are non alcoholic, you'll love this Strawberry Punch!
🍲Related Party Recipes (to feed a crowd)
And while you are looking for non alcoholic punch recipes to feed your crowd, you're probably in need of food as well. Why not give these slow cooker recipes a try? They are the perfect easy summer entertaining or potluck recipes!
And don't forget dessert- No Bake Black Forest Tiramisu!
Did you LOVE this Sparkling Strawberry Punch recipe? Please leave a 5 star rating and leave a comment below!
📋Sparkling Strawberry Party Punch Recipe
- ½ -2 litre bottle of sparkling water (lemon/lime flavour)
- 1 -2 litre bottle of Ginge rale
- 1 -295 ml container of 5 Alive juice
- 1 - 600 g package of frozen sliced strawberries
- Mix all ingredients together in a large punch bowl or pitcher. Add strawberries last (as they serve as the ice) and serve.
- Make ice pops with leftovers, if desired