This Everything Bagel Cloud Bread is like an Everything bagel but without all the calories or WW points! It's light and fluffy, quick and easy to make and 0 WW points, yes I said ZERO, points on my WW plan, but you can click HERE to see how many points it is on your personal WW plan! It also makes a great side to soup, salad or eaten straight up on its own.
I've seen a lot of food trends come and go over the years and many that I wished would have just rolled over and died a lot sooner than they did. Remember red velvet everything? When Red Velvet Chicken strips came out I was sooo over that food trend! Well, Tiktok Cloud Bread may be a trend, but it is not that kind of trend -it can stick around as long as it likes because it's darn good! And it really does taste so light and fluffy that you feel like you're eating a cloud. Yet, it's totally satisfying.
Actually, cloud bread is not a new concept- it's been around a while and was pretty popular back in the day when the Atkins diet was all the rage.
💭What is cloud bread?
Okay, so cloud bread is not actually bread. Although it does have a bread-like consistency, it's something closer to angel food cake in that it also uses whipped up egg whites and in terms of its texture. But unlike angel food cake, cloud bread is flourless, is naturally gluten-free and has next to no carbs. There are both savory and sweet versions of cloud bread recipes.
It's not easy to find bread that is ZERO points on Weight Watchers, but because cloud bread is naturally a low-carb bread, it's the perfect WW bread. And that's good enough for me, especially when I don't have to count it!
You will be blown away by just how easy this Cloud Bread with Greek yogurt is to make and how few ingredients are required. Obviously I did not invent cloud bread, but my recipe is unique from others out there in that I make it with:
- non-fat Greek yogurt
- everything bagel seasoning
A lot of recipes use cream cheese and although I like cream cheese, I prefer using non-fat Greek yogurt because it has nearly 3X the amount of protein in it.
This recipe is 0 (Zero) WW points on my plan, but you can click HERE to see how many points it is on your personal WW plan!
Make dairy-free cloud bread:
Use cultured coconut milk (plain) *Cultured coconut milk is a great dairy-free substitute for yogurt! I buy "So Delicious" brand cultured coconut milk - it's available at most grocery stores (near the almond milk). Silk is another brand that also makes this product
🎥 Tiktok Video Instructions
See me make cloud bread on Tiktok: Here is the How to make Everything Bagel Cloud Bread Tiktok VIDEO
Cloud bread is amazing on its own, or even toasted, but it's a great accompaniment to many dishes!
🥗 Side Dishes
- Make a sandwich with it (toasted tomato is amazing!)
- Serve it with salad
- Dip it in soup
You'll definitely want to try it with my dairy-free and gluten-free WW Corn Chowder Soup!
So if you're looking for an unbelievably delicious and easy Cloud bread recipe, then give this Everything bagel cloud bread a try!
Did you make this recipe? Please RATE THE RECIPE below!
📋 Everything Bagel Cloud Bread Recipe
- 3 eggs separated
- ⅓ cup non fat-Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1.5 tablespoon Everything Bagel seasoning
- Place oven rack in middle of oven. Preheat oven to 300°F. Cover a baking sheet pan with parchment paper; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Separate egg yolks from whites; place each in separate mixing bowls.
- Whisk Greek yogurt into bowl with yolks until smooth.
- Add baking powder and cream of tartar to bowl with whites; beat on high speed with an electric mixer until fluffy and medium peaks form. * You want the peaks stiff enough that they stand and flop a little at the tip (see NOTES)
- Slowly and gently fold egg yolk mixture into egg white mixture.
- Spoon mixture into 6 even mounds onto prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle seasoning on top, dividing evenly between all mounds.
- Bake until lightly browned, 20-25 minutes (I found 23 minutes was perfect!)
- Cool 5 minutes.