This Healthy Yogurt Hummus is one of my favorite dips to serve on New Year’s eve or at any holiday party. In fact, this is the best hummus I have ever had and it’s actually adapted from a Weight Watchers cookbook recipe.
It only takes 10 minutes to throw together so it’s perfect for prepping during busy holiday times. If you’re following the Weight Watchers Program this is a great hummus dip @ 1 WW Point on the blue plan!
Most hummus recipes call for tahini, but this one uses yogurt instead, giving it that welcome tangy flavor boost. It makes a great appetizer/snack and you can serve it with veggies, pretzel rounds or pretzel crackers. I often take this chickpea dip to work with some pretzel crackers or baby carrots. It also makes a great healthy movie night snack!
This gluten-free hummus is also an excellent side for a bowl of soup or salad. So, if you are looking for a delicious and healthy dip, give this Weight Watchers hummus recipe with yogurt a try!
And check out my other Weight Watchers Tortilla Pinwheels – it’s another great Weight Watchers appetizer!
Pin this recipe to make later!
Healthy Yogurt Hummus
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- ¼ cup non-fat Greek yogurt (0%)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6-8 sprigs fresh cilantro depending on your taste
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 19 ounce can chickpeas drained *garbanzo beans), reserve 3 tbsp liquid from chickpeas
- In food processor, add all ingredients and process until smooth.
- Add reserved liquid from chickpeas as needed, until you achieve the desired texture.
- Add additional cilantro and sprinkle a little crushed red pepper to garnish
More Weight Watchers Snacks & Appetizers