I don't know what it is about tiramisu flavored things that makes me weak at the knees. Maybe it's the Kahlua, or the whipped cream, or perhaps it's the mascarpone cheese.
Oh and the coffee - I can't forget the coffee. I love coffee! But mix it with raspberry and I am ready to declare my love from the rooftops! Although I'm on a healthy theme this month, I'm stepping away to squeeze in these special "Cuties Pies" - Raspberry Tiramisu Tarts. This is a quick and easy no bake dessert, just in time for Valentine's Day. It's all about moderation anyway.
I love tiramisu desserts so much that I also created a No Bake Black Forest Tiramisu, Chocolate Tiramisu Cupcakes with Raspberry Mascarpone Whipped Cream Icing Saskatoon Berry Tiramisu Dessert Shooters and these Mini Strawberry Tiramisu Éclairs!
These mini, easy and quick creamy Raspberry Tiramis tartlets can be made in 20 minutes flat and are the perfect dessert for your cutie pie(s) on Valentine's Day.
- seedless raspberry jam
- whipping cream
- mascarpone cheese
- brewed vanilla coffee (or substitute regular coffee and ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract)
- tart shells
- shaved chocolate (I use baker's chocolate and grate it)
- fresh raspberries
👪 Serving size
Cut the recipe in half, and it's just right for two. * ALL MY RECIPES HAVE ADJUSTABLE SERVINGS- just click on the number of servings (it's in blue) and the ingredient amounts will adjust accordingly. But trust me, you'll want leftovers of this one!
The filling for these Tiramisu tartlets can be made ahead. You can also bake the tarts shells a day or two ahead (the filling keeps well in the fridge for up to 3 days). Store the shells on the counter in a sealed container). If you are taking the tarts to a dinner or potluck, you can fill them the night before and store them in a sealed container in the fridge.
💭 Top tip
Did you know you can freeze leftover mascarpone cheese? Just put the container in a sealed Ziplock freezer bag and it will keep up to 3 months. To defrost: allow it to defrost in the fridge.
And if you are looking for ways to use up your mascarpone cheese, try my Healthy Leftover Creamy Ham Pasta with Peas and these Carrot Cake Doughnut Muffins (with Mascarpone Jam Filling, Orange Mocha Glaze and Candied Carrots)!
Valentine's Day falls on a weeknight again this year and that means less time for prep. But you can easily whip up this Valentine's Day Dessert after work and still have time to make that special dinner. These raspberry tarts go perfectly with my 20 Minute & Healthy Hoisin Orange Chicken Recipe.
So, if you're looking for a raspberry tiramisu recipe, these make for a quick and easy Valentine's Day Dessert!
Did you make this recipe? Please RATE THE RECIPE below!
📋 Raspberry Tiramisu Tart Recipe
- ¾ cup seedless raspberry jam store-bought or homemade
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua
- ⅔ cup cold whipping cream
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 ½ tablespoon brewed vanilla coffee or subtitute regular coffee and ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, room temperature
- 12 tart shells I use store-bought Tenderflake
- Shaved chocolate or chocolate sprinkles
- Fresh Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F/190 degrees C (or whatever your tart shell box directions direct) . Blind bake tart shells, according to package directions (about 10 minutes) Cool.
- Beat seedless raspberry jam with mascarpone cheese. Beat in Kahlua and coffee until combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream mixture into the raspberry mixture and stir until combined.
- Fill cooled tart shells to the top with about 2-3 tablespoons of the raspberry tiramisu cream mixture.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and shaved chocolate or sprinkles