I don’t know what it is about tiramisu flavored things that makes me weak at the knees. Maybe it’s the Kahlua, or the whipped cream, or perhaps it’s the mascarpone cheese.
Oh and the coffee – I can’t forget the coffee. I love coffee! But mix it with raspberry and I am ready to declare my love from the rooftops! Although I’m on a healthy theme this month, I’m stepping away to squeeze in these special “Cuties Pies” – Raspberry Tiramisu Tarts. This is a quick and easy no bake dessert, just in time for Valentine’s Day. It’s all about moderation anyway.
These mini, easy and quick creamy Raspberry Tiramisu filled tarts can be made in 20 minutes flat and are the perfect dessert for your cutie pie(s) on Valentine’s Day. Cut the recipe in half, and it’s just right for two. * ALL MY RECIPES HAVE ADJUSTABLE SERVINGS- just click on the servings (it’s underlined) But trust me, you’ll want leftovers of this one!
Valentine’s Day Desserts
Valentine’s Day falls on a weeknight again this year and that means less time for prep. But you can easily whip up this Valentine’s Day Dessert after work and still have time to make that special dinner. These raspberry tarts go perfectly with my 20 Minute & Healthy Hoisin Orange Chicken Recipe.
And if you love Tiramisu, be sure to try my other Tiramisu desserts:
The filling for these Tiramisu tartlets can be made ahead. You can also bake the tarts shells a day or two ahead (the filling keeps well in the fridge and keep the shells on the counter in a sealed container)! This makes for a quick and easy Valentine’s Day Dessert!
Raspberry Tiramisu Tarts (Cutie Pies)
- Shaved chocolate or chocolate sprinkles
- Fresh Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 375degrees F (or whatever your tart shell box directions direct) . Blind bake tart shells, according to package directions (about 10 minutes) Cool.
- Beat seedless raspberry jam with mascarpone cheese. Beat in Kahlua and coffee until combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream mixture into the raspberry mixture and stir until combined.
- Fill cooled tart shells to the top with about 2-3 tablespoons of the raspberry tiramisu cream mixture.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and shaved chocolate or sprinkles
More Valentine’s Day Recipes!
This post is part of The Country Cook’s Weekend Potluck