Do you want a cold treat on a hot day that is easy, quick and as refreshing as ice cream, but with less guilt? Then this homemade chocolate frozen yogurt recipe is for you.
*This post contains some affiliate links (SEE DISCLOSURE POLICY)
All you need is 5 minutes and 7 ingredients. This recipe is also weight watchers friendly at only 4 freestyle smart points per serving! When kids slam their fists on the table and start chanting, “We want more! We want more!” this can actually be a good thing. That is what happened when my little human guinea pigs tested this dessert recipe for me.
“Gross” isn’t necessarily a bad thing:
Rocky Road Froyo Bark
- Line a baking sheet (9"X13") with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix yogurt, cocoa powder and agave syrup in a bowl until combined. Pour onto prepared baking sheet and spread into a thin layer.(about ¼ - ½ inch thick).Bang baking sheet a couple of times on the counter to remove air bubbles and distribute evenly.
- Spread remaining ingredients evenly over yogurt base.
- Place in the freezer for 2-4 hours, or overnight, until the bark is fully frozen. Break apart or slice into desired squares.
- Serve immediately (on a square pieces of parchment or wax paper to avoid sticky fingers) and keep stored in the freezer in an airtight container or bag.
This recipe is part of The Country Cook’s Weekend Potluck!