If you love raspberries you are going to LOVE this Raspberry Bliss Frozen Yogurt Bark! I call it Raspberry Bliss because bliss is what I feel when I bite into this raspberry flavored froyo bark. This healthy and Weight Watchers friendly Raspberry Bliss Frozen Yogurt Bark is made with 0 % Greek yogurt, frozen raspberries and pantry items like mini chocolate chips, toffee bits, unsweetened coconut and low sugar raspberry jam so it's quick and easy to make!
It tastes so good that it's hard to believe it's healthy and a Weight Watchers friendly frozen dessert that's only 1 WW point. This recipe is popular on hot summer days, but great any time of year!
I remember when I first discovered 0% Greek yogurt and non-fat frozen yogurt, it was like, "Where have you been all my life?!" I had some Greek yogurt that was about to expire and this recipe was the perfect solution to extend its best-before date.
My first creation was my WW friendly Rocky Road Froyo Bark. With froyo bark, you get your frozen treat fix without all the calories. This is definitely my favorite summer treat! You will love this Chocolate Bark!
Since I first created this frozen yogurt bark recipe a couple of weeks ago, I have made it two more times! I can't seem to get enough (and neither can my daughter) -it really is that good! It's one of my favorite frozen raspberry recipes and the perfect frozen treat alternative to ice cream (and just as satisfying)!
Raspberries are tart and so is this bark, but it's the perfect balance of tart and sweet! And you only need a few simple ingredients for this yummy frozen yogurt bark:
- 0% Greek yogurt
- low sugar raspberry jam (jam without added sugar)
- mini chocolate chips
- frozen raspberries
- unsweetened coconut
- toffee bits *I use Skor
And the texture in this frozen yogurt fruit bark is like a party in your mouth!
- Mix jam and Greek yogurt together until fully incorporated, then spread on a parchment-covered cookie sheet. Bang on a flat surface a couple of times to even out.
- Sprinkle raspberries, mini chocolate chips, toffee bits, and coconut over the raspberry yogurt mixture
- Freeze for 8 hours.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
👪 Serving Size
This recipe makes 20 servings. But you can double or triple the recipe by simply clicking on the blue serving number and selecting the number of servings you'd like. The ingredient quantities will automatically adjust. However, additional baking sheets will be needed.
- Make it extra chocolatey!: I often add cocoa powder to the yogurt and jam mixture. It's no additional points and makes for more chocolate flavor (yum!)
- Mix up your berries: I have used strawberries and strawberry jam, as well as Saskatoon berries with Saskatoon jam or blueberries with blueberry jam! You could also use fresh berries instead of frozen berries.
- Yogurt: if you're not worried about points or calories you can use full-fat greek yogurt or vanilla yogurt. You can also use regular yogurt.
- Dairy-free : there are Dairy-free yogurts you can use, such as coconut yogurt. Here is a comprehensive list of diary-free yogurts.
I keep this Greek yogurt bark frozen in a Ziplock freezer bag or an airtight container and just take it out as needed. It will last for up to 3 months in your freezer.
See me make this frozen yogurt bark in this Tiktok VIDEO
This healthy snack is only 1 WW point per serving.
I really don't miss ice cream when I have Weight Watchers frozen desserts like this. So, if you love frozen treats that are WW friendly too, then you'll love this Raspberry Frozen yogurt bark. This is one the whole family is sure to love!
And be sure to check out my other Weight Watchers Recipes!
📋 Raspberry Bliss Frozen Yogurt Bark Recipe
*See Tiktok video in NOTES
- Mix jam and Greek yogurt together until fully incorporated, then spread on a parchment covered cookie sheet
- Bang on a flat surface a couple of times to even out.
- Sprinkle raspberries, mini chocolate chips, skor bits and coconut over raspberry yogurt mixture .
- Freeze for 8 hours.
- Break into pieces and enjoy! *