If you love drumsticks, you're going to love this Drumstick Dessert!
When it's hot outside and I need to make dessert, the last thing I want to do is bake. This drumstick dessert requires no baking and is quick and easy to make, making it the perfect last minute dessert, especially for summer. And it tastes exactly like a drumstick! Plus, this recipe uses simple ingredients you can easily get any grocery store and it takes a total of about 20 minutes to throw together and it does NOT need to be frozen.
- whipped cream
- Oreo cookie baking crumbs
- melted butter
- peanut butter
- chocolate sundae syrup
- cream cheese
- waffle ice cream bowls
- powdered sugar/icing sugar
- vanilla extract
- white granulated sugar
👪 Serving size
This recipe is made for a crowd! It serves 16 people and although the servings aren't large, because it's a rich and indulgent dessert, it's enough. And it's totally satisfying!
TIP: When you are adding the chocolate syrup, drizzle it back and forth in a quick motion.
Video - how to drizzle chocolate *She uses a fork but you don't need one; I simply use the same motion with the chocolate sundae syrup bottle.
You'll want to use a food processor (affiliate link) for this recipe. However, if you don't have one, then you can put the waffle cones/bowls in a plastic Ziplock bag and use a rolling pin or a hammer to crush them before adding them to the base mixture. You will also want to use an electric mixer. But again, if you don't have one, you can simply blend it with a large mixing spoon.
You can make this recipe a day or two in advance and store it in the fridge. You can also store it in the fridge for up to 4 days after making it. Just be sure to check the expiry dates on the cream cheese and whipped cream!
So, if you're looking for an easy, quick and satisfying summer dessert, you'll love this No bake Drumstick Dessert!
And be sure to give my EASY Buster Bar Ice Cream Cake Recipe a try!
Did you make this recipe? Please RATE THE RECIPE below
📋 Drumstick Dessert Recipe
- 3 small waffle ice cream bowls broken
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 4 tablespoon chunky peanut butter * can substitute smooth
- 2 cups chocolate Oreo crumbs
- 2 ½ cups cups whipping cream * will almost double in volume when whipped to make 4 cups
- 2 tablespoon white granulated sugar
- ½ cup chopped peanuts (unsalted)
- ¼ cup chocolate sundae syrup approximately
- Melt margarine mix with Oreo baking crumbs, waffle bowls and and peanut butter in the food processor and mix until it clings together.
- Press the base firmly into a 9X13 pan.
- Beat together cream cheese, icing sugar, ½ cup peanut butter and vanilla.
- Beat whipping cream to soft peaks and add 2 tablespoon white granulated sugar, then beat to stiff peaks
- Fold whipping cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with ½ cup chopped peanuts
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.