Although this Weight Watchers White Chocolate Raspberry “cheesecake” dessert tastes like cheesecake, it’s not actually cheesecake. But it’s a quick, easy and delicious dessert made with only 4 ingredients!
Simple to prepare, no bake and perfect for summer, this WW cheesecake is only 5 WW blue points. And no one will ever suspect it’s a Weight Watchers dessert!
I personally don’t like artificial sweeteners/sugar substitutes so I used actual white chocolate pudding in this dessert and it tastes amazing! But honestly, finding Jello white chocolate pudding without artificial sweetener, was a challenge. I ended up ordering Hershey’s white chocolate pudding online through Amazon. It’s much easier to get in the US than in Canada. That being said, if you prefer to use sugar-free pudding and/or fat free pudding you can do that and it will substantially bring down the points. I just don’t do sugar-free.
Weight Watchers No Bake Cheesecake
I don’t know about you, but I barely bake in the summer! I am typically a big baker but I don’t have air conditioning. So if it’s hot, it’s really not an option. And if I have to bake in the summer, I make sure it’s very early in the morning or on a cooler day. My kids both have summer birthdays so I try to make no bake desserts for their birthdays. A couple of years ago I made this Weight Watchers friendly No Bake Birthday Cake Cheesecake for my daughter’s birthday and it was a hit! If you’re looking for more Weight Watchers no bake desserts, see the bottom of this post.
When I make a WW dessert, I test it on my kids and I don’t tell them it’s Weight Watchers friendly. Then I sit back and wait for their reaction. They LOVED this WW cheesecake dessert and did not even suspect for a second that it was WW. They were even surprised when I told them. That’s why this is the perfect dessert to share with your non- weight watchers friends and family!
Weight Watchers Cheesecake
A lot of Weight Watchers cheesecake recipes use Greek yogurt. I love using non-fat Greek yogurt in many of my WW desserts, but I find using the fat-free sour cream in this Weight Watchers cheesecake makes it richer, smoother, creamier and a little less ‘tangy’. The raspberries already add a tartness to the recipe that perfectly balances the white chocolate, so Greek yogurt would be too tangy.
Weight Watchers White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
I regularly come across posts on Facebook from fellow WW’ers looking for recipes that their whole family will love or dessert recipes to bring along to gatherings, that can be enjoyed by everyone. This is that dessert!
My Amazon Recommendations (affiliate links)
Or PIN IT to make later!
Weight Watchers White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert
- 3.4 oz pkg of white chocolate Hershey's instant pudding * You can use any brand and/or use fat-free and/or sugar-free, if preferred- it will reduce the points
- 2 cups fat -free sour cream * you can use light but it will increase points
- 1.5 cups frozen raspberries * you can use fresh raspberries
- 9 small chocolate graham crackers
- 1 additional graham cracker, crumbled
- 8 additional fresh or frozen raspberries
- Light real whipped cream (spray can) - optional see NOTES
- Line the bottom of an 8 X 8 glass dish with chocolate graham crackers/wafers.
- Mix sour cream, white chocolate pudding and frozen raspberries together and spread over graham crackers/wafers.
- Set in fridge a few hours!! Serve cold.
- Garnish with additional crumbled graham cracker and raspberries, if desired, Add a little light real whipped cream (spray can) if desired. See NOTES.