Although this Raspberry White Chocolate Weight Watchers “cheesecake" dessert tastes like cheesecake, it’s not actually cheesecake. But it’s a quick, easy and delicious dessert made with only 4 simple ingredients. And it's one of those ww dessert hacks that actually works!
Simple to prepare, no bake and perfect for summer, this WW cheesecake recipe is only 3 WW points on my plan. And no one will ever suspect it's a Weight Watchers dessert! If you're looking for no bake easy Weight Watcher dessert recipes, this is the one!
I don't know about you, but I barely bake in the summer! I am typically a big baker but I don't have air conditioning. So if it's hot, it's really not an option. And if I have to bake in the summer, I make sure it's very early in the morning or on a cooler day. My kids both have summer birthdays so I try to make no bake desserts for their birthdays. A couple of years ago I made this Weight Watchers friendly No Bake Birthday Cake Cheesecake for my daughter's birthday and it was a hit! If you're looking for more Weight Watchers no bake desserts, see the bottom of this post.
- chocolate graham crackers
- fat-free sour cream
- raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- fat-free instant white chocolate pudding
*see recipe card for quantities
How to make WW Cheesecake dessert in 3 steps!
Line the bottom of an 8 X 8 glass dish with chocolate graham crackers/wafers
Mix sour cream, white chocolate pudding and frozen raspberries together and spread over graham crackers/wafers.
Spread mixture evenly over chocolate graham wafers. Set in fridge a few hours.
Garnish with additional crumbled graham cracker and raspberries, if desired, Add a little light real whipped cream (spray can) if desired.
- White Chocolate Pudding: I personally don't like artificial sweeteners or sugar substitutes so I use a fat-free white chocolate instant pudding. But honestly, finding white chocolate pudding without artificial sweetener, was a challenge. You can use sugar-free and fat-free, if you prefer and you'll have an easier time finding it. You can also use fat-free snack pack puddings.
- Sour cream: A lot of Weight Watchers cheesecake recipes use Greek yogurt. I love using non-fat Greek (0%) yogurt in many of my WW desserts, but I find using the fat-free sour cream in this Weight Watchers cheesecake makes it richer, smoother, creamier and a little less 'tangy'. The raspberries already add a tartness to the recipe that perfectly balances the white chocolate, so Greek yogurt would be too tangy. However, if you are in a pinch, you could use Greek yogurt.
- Raspberries: you can use fresh raspberries instead of frozen, if you prefer.
- Chocolate Graham Crackers: these are harder and harder to find! I think they have been discontinued (which is terrible because they are soo good!) You can make your own chocolate graham crackers or use Oreo baking crumbs or regular graham crackers. You could also use Mr. Christie Chocolate Graham wafers but they are a little bit smaller and a tiny bit more points (5 wafers are 6 WW points vs. 5 chocolate graham crackers are WW 5 points)
I like to use an 8X8 glass pan with an airtight lid (affiliate link) for this Weight Watchers dessert because I can store and transport the dessert in the same pan I make it in. You will also need a large bowl for mixing and a mixing spoon.
Store this WW Cheesecake dessert in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge. These ingredients do not stand up well to freezing.
👪 Serving Size
This Raspberry White Chocolate WW Cheesecake dessert makes 8 servings. However, you can half this recipe for a small crowd or double or triple for a large crowd, by clicking on the blue serving number and selecting the number of servings you'd like. The ingredient quantities will automatically adjust.
This Weight Watchers dessert is WW friendly @3 WW points on my plan. You can further reduce the points is by using a sugar-free pudding mix, if you prefer.
When I make a WW dessert, I test it on my kids and I don't tell them it's Weight Watchers friendly. Then I sit back and wait for their reaction. They LOVED this WW cheesecake dessert and did not even suspect for a second that it was WW. They were even surprised when I told them. That's why this is the perfect dessert to share with your non- weight watchers friends and family!
I regularly come across posts on Facebook from fellow WW’ers looking for recipes that their whole family will love or dessert recipes to bring along to gatherings, that can be enjoyed by everyone. This is that dessert! So, if you are looking for a WW cheesecake recipe, you'll love this easy faux Weight Watchers cheesecake!
Did you make this Weight Watchers dessert recipe? Please leave a 5 star rating and comment below!
📋Weight Watchers White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 3.4 oz pkg of fat-free white chocolate instant pudding * You can use any brand and/or use fat-free and/or sugar-free, if preferred- it will reduce the points. You can also use the snack pack puddings
- 2 cups fat -free sour cream * you can use light but it will increase points
- 1.5 cups frozen raspberries * you can use fresh raspberries
- 9 small chocolate graham crackers
- 1 additional graham cracker, crumbled
- 8 additional fresh or frozen raspberries
- Light real whipped cream (spray can) - optional see NOTES
- Line the bottom of an 8 X 8 glass dish with chocolate graham crackers/wafers.
- Mix sour cream, white chocolate pudding and frozen raspberries together and spread over graham crackers/wafers.
- Spread evenly over graham wafter. Set in fridge a few hours!! Serve cold.
- Garnish with additional crumbled graham cracker and raspberries, if desired, Add a little light real whipped cream (spray can) if desired. See NOTES.