Fabulous Pizza Dough is only the push of a button away when you have a bread machine and this awesome Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe!
If you’ve never made pizza dough in your bread machine, isn’t it about time? And if you don’t have a bread machine, then you may want to think about getting one. See below for the bread machine recommendation I made to my Mom, if you are interested.
Although I often make the amazing Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough, sometimes I just want regular dough (or I’m out of Greek yogurt). This recipe is great because it’s all pantry items you have on hand, in addition to bread maker yeast, which lasts a really long time in the fridge!
Pizza Dough recipe in the Bread Machine
This pizza dough recipe is made in your bread machine, but it’s so fluffy, rich and tastes just like a pizzeria pizza crust – all without the hard work of kneading. Again, that beautiful little machine does all the labor for you! So if you have other things to do besides kneading pizza dough, then make this pizza dough in the bread machine!
Bread Maker Pizza Dough
The great thing about making your own bread maker pizza dough is that you get to control the crust. You can roll it thinner or thicker and even make it without the thick raised crust on the edges (technically called the ‘cornicione’, ) which is what I like to do. And it takes very little time and effort! Aren’t bread machines just the best?!
What is the best bread machine to buy?
My bread machine is old and I mean OLD! I have Charlescraft which I got over 25 years ago and it’s a workhorse! I’d buy another if they still made them, but unfortunately they don’t. So in anticipation of needing another bread maker in the near future, I’ve done some research on bread makers, assessing everything from budget to value, scouring countless Amazon reviews etc… And when my Mom asked me for advice on buying a bread machine this is the one I told her to buy (affliliate link.) And this is the one I am buying when my finally dies.
If you want to read more bread machine reviews, you can do that HERE.
Amazon Recommendations (affiliate links)
So if you’re looking for a tasty and easy pizza dough you can make in your bread machine, then give this one a try!
Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe
- Add ingredients in order given, adding salt on one side and sugar on the other. Then dig a hole in the middle and add yeast. * This may not be necessary for your bread machine, but mine is very old and I need to do it this way or my recipes won't work
- Set on dough mode as per your bread machine's instructions. (The dough cycle on mine is 1 hour and 20 minutes)
- When dough cycle is complete, remove and roll out directly onto greased 12" pizza pan.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Add your toppings and bake for 15- 20 minutes or until dough is browned on the bottom. *I like to broil it for 2 minutes on 500 degrees F to get the cheese bubbly and lighted browned on top.