Sunday Dinner is a special occasion for many families and is considered an important tradition in many cultures and households. It provides an opportunity for families to come together and spend quality time with one another and enjoy each other's company after a long week.
However, when you are on the Weight Watchers program, it can be tough to find recipe ideas the whole family will love. I make these WW Sunday Dinner recipes for my family regularly and they actually don't even realize they are weight watchers friendly and neither will your family, or whomever you serve these to!
And you don't have to be on the WW program to love these recipes because WW is simply normal healthy eating. You'll love these Weight Watchers meals that go beyond just chicken breast. I have also included the points in the recipe descriptions and you'll find recipes with zero points, as well! These recipes are popular any time of the year.
📋Weight Watchers Dinners
🥗 WW Side Dishes
- Chipotle Mashed Potatoes (4 WW points)
- Healthy Roasted Carrots with Brown Sugar (2 WW points)
- Turnip and Apple Casserole (4WW points)
- Air Fryer Parsnip Fries (0 WW points)
- Corn Succotash (1 WW point)
- Green beans and Mushrooms (4 WW points)
- Easy Vegan Bean Salad (Gluten-free) (4 WW points)
- Quick Cucumber Kimchi (1 WW point)
- Everything Bagel Cloud Bread Recipe (0 WW points)
- Healthy Potato Salad (3 WW points)
- Skinny Coleslaw Recipe (0 WW points)
- Greek Style Potatoes (5 WW points)
- Corn Stuffed Grilled Bell Peppers (5 WW points)
- Weight Watchers Pina Colada Angel Food Cake (shown below) (9 WW points)- can be reduced
- Old Fashioned Fruit Salad (with Honey Lime Dressing) (1 WW point)
- Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake (with Oreo Crust) (10 WW points)
- Daffodil Cake (10 WW points)- can be reduced
- Healthy & Light Carrot Cake (10 WW points)
- No Bake Baileys Cheesecake (13 WW points)- can be reduced
- Healthy Old-fashioned Banana Cream Pie with Graham Cracker Crust (no bake) (6 WW points)
- Raspberry White Chocolate Weight Watchers Cheesecake Dessert (3 WW points) - can be reduced
Storage for these healthy Weight Watchers recipes will depend on the individual recipe Please see individual recipes for directions on storing leftovers and freezing.
👪 Serving Size
Each recipe indicates the serving size. However, all my recipes have adjustable servings, so you can half, double or triple the recipe by clicking on the blue serving number and selecting the number of servings you'd like. The ingredient quantities will automatically adjust.
These recipes are all Weight Watchers friendly and calculated in the recipe builder in my ww app. See each recipe description for points. If you use a different ingredient, just be sure to recalculate it in the recipe builder on the app (Weight Watchers members).
- Cook foods to recommended internal minimum temperatures
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
- Never leave cooking food unattended
So if you're looking for a healthy, delicious meal for the entire family, that won't break the points bank, then give some of these easy Weight Watchers recipes a try!
And be sure to check out my WW family meal plan to kickstart your weight loss!