If you're anything like me and can't wait to get going on Christmas baking the day after Halloween, you'll love these recipes! I have put all my baking recipes for Christmas here, in one spot, for easy access and convenience. This collection of Christmas baked goods has everything from cookies to breads to desserts and more!
If Christmas baking is your thing, then get ready to have some baking FUN with these recipes. I not only have everything you need to create an amazing baking tray or edible gifts for family and friends, I've got you covered for Christmas dessert too!
Christmas Cookies & Treats
If you're looking for cookies and Christmas treats to bake, you'll love these recipes!
Christmas Baked Desserts
Christmas Breads, Cupcakes & Muffins
Christmas Baking Snacks
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
If you're looking for baking recipes for Christmas, I hope you enjoy this collection of Christmas baked goods!
And be sure to check out this Holiday Home Gift Guide! (affiliate link) It has all the things any baker could want for Christmas!
Did you make any of these recipes? Please RATE this collection of Christmas baking below!