If you're anything like me and can't wait to get going on Christmas baking the day after Halloween, it's that time of year and you'll love these recipes! I have put all my family's favorite Christmas baking recipes here, in one spot, for easy access and convenience. This collection of Christmas baked goods has everything from cookies to breads to layer cakes, squares, pie and more! So, if you're looking for Christmas baking platter ideas, recipes for you next Christmas party, or Christmas dessert recipes, you'll find them here~
If Christmas baking is your thing, then get ready to have some baking FUN during the holiday season with these recipes. I not only have everything you need to create an amazing baking tray or edible gifts for family and friends, I've got you covered for Christmas dessert too! As far as I'm concerned, these are the best Christmas baking recipes!
Christmas Cookies & Treats
If you're looking for cookies and Christmas treats to bake, you'll love these recipes!
Christmas Baked Desserts
Christmas Breads, Cupcakes & Muffins
Christmas Baking Snacks
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw eggs
- Wash hands after touching raw eggs
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
If you're looking for baking recipes for Christmas, these holiday recipes are my family's favorites and I hope you enjoy these sweet treats!