As far as I'm concerned, Christmas brunch is the best brunch of the holiday season! After an appetizer of stocking stuffer chocolate, it's time to sit down to a delicious, leisurely and indulgent meal. I have put together my favorite festive Christmas brunch recipes so they are conveniently all in one place. If you're looking for Christmas Brunch menu ideas, I've got you covered with everything from main dishes, eggs, baked goods to drinks and breakfast dessert (because you gotta have breakfast dessert at Christmas), including both sweet and savory recipes!
Although I have some healthier, lighter and WW friendly options included in these Christmas breakfast ideas, in my opinion, Christmas is the time to indulge a little and Christmas brunch is the perfect time to do that. Because remember the old Weight Watchers saying: "It's not what you eat between Christmas and New Year's that matters as much as what you eat between New Year's and Christmas!"
French Toast, Waffles and Pancakes
Finger foods are great to have at a brunch but they are even better for bringing along to a gathering! Kids can grab and go
Quick Breads and Sweet Baked Goods
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat or eggs
- Wash hands after touching raw meat or eggs
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking points to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
If you're looking for Christmas day brunch recipes, I hope you enjoy this collection!
Did you like this post?