We have a New Year's Eve tradition where we celebrate with a spread of appetizers, dips, finger foods and little desserts. I have put all our favorite New Year's Eve appetizers and desserts together here, in one place, so they are easy and convenient to find.
And if you want to get a head start on your resolutions or simply stay on track, I've got LOTS of healthy and light options for heading into the new year too! If you're looking for special diets like Weight Watchers, low-carb, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan or dairy-free, you'll also find those here, in addition to some indulgent mini desserts.
New Year's Eve Finger Foods
These nye appetizers include everything from indulgent pizza to Weight Watchers friendly, gluten-free and vegetarian appetizers!
New Year's Eve Dips
We love dips with our finger foods on New Year's! I have some lighter options that are Weight Watchers friendly, as well as gluten-free dips.
New Year's Eve Desserts
Individual and mini desserts are the perfect accompaniment to accompany your savory New Year's finger foods! There are no bake desserts and make-ahead options as well!
Happy New Year!
We sometimes take for a granted that we have years (or decades) of cooking experience, that the average visitor may not. Add to, or remove from, the list below with health and safety tips.
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
So, if you are looking for New Years Eve Finger Foods, dips, mini desserts or healthier options, give these recipes a try!
Did you make any of these recipes? Please RATE THE RECIPE below!